Haley

Here are a selection of Haley's pinup inspired images. She changed her lipstick color half way through the shoot which was a great idea to get a variety of looks. Hair and makeup was done by Jackie Johnson.


What made you want to have images done?
My main reason was I wanted to do something unique for my boyfriend. My second reason for wanting these images was that I really wanted something that would help me with my self confidence and self image. My third reason was that when I looked at the boudoir galleries online I was certain that I would be proud to show these pictures to my Mom. They are so classy.

How did you prepare for the session?
I did a small amount of tanning (I still wanted to look like me!), a little bit of waxing, and LOTS of water. I knew that I wanted some images to have red lips, so I did buy my own lipstick. And last but not least, I SHOPPED TILL I DROPPED!!!



Who are the images for?
My boyfriend and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary, and I wanted something special and personal for him. Something VERY unexpected! He has a clothing line that he owns, and he has currently been working on a pin-up girl that is based on me. I wanted to give him the real thing!

How did you or will you present the images to them?
I want him to view and pick his favorites, but I want to send him an email with one picture attached, “There is more when you get home tonight! WINK WINK”


What did you think of the experience of having the images done?
It was empowering! It made me feel confident, strong, and of course sexy. I am sending my sis-in-law, and a co-worker!

Is there any other info or interesting story about your experience?
For anyone considering taking part I would say “DO IT!” it was one of the best experiences of my life. When I am old and grey I can look back and remember what I really did look like in my twenties!

3 Comments:

At May 27, 2008 at 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like a cute little pinup. Congrats :)

 
At June 6, 2008 at 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks adorable!

 
At June 11, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was an awesome experience! THANK YOU Erica for the most exciting pictures of myself ever! and many thanks to Christina for all her correspondence!!!
For all you girls out there wanting to go....GO!!!
Haley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home