Casandra

You might recognize Casandra from our earlier fishnet post.. well here are more of her beautiful images!



What made you want to have images done?
Actually, I heard about the marathon from a friend of mine. I told her that I would LOVE to do something like that, partially to suprise my husband and partially to help me, because I am a very self-conscience person. My husband and I have been together since Jr. High School, and this is something he would not expect EVER!

How did you prepare for the session?
I went tanning and spent HOURS in Victorias Secret (and on the website). I also was trying to surprise my husband, who is a Marine, so I tried to get some uniforms without him knowing. I was very excited to get his Digital Cammies without him knowing! (Uniform images will be featured later!)

Who are the images for?
Definitely for my husband. But also to try and help me be more confident about myself.

Have you given your partner the images yet, what did he think? If you haven't given them how do you think he will react?
This is a funny story. I cannot keep a secret, but I was very proud of myself for not telling my husband! I got to the photo session and told EVERYONE about how Kyle had NO CLUE I was doing this and everything. Then, I got home from the session, and quickly jumped into the shower so that I could wash my face and hair, (I RARELY wear make-up or get my hair done). I had JUST gotten into the shower when he came in and saw me and said "Why are you wearing so much makeup??" I tried to come up with an excuse, but of course I had nothing. So I told him that I had a surprise for him that he would have to wait a little while for. Of Course, he asked questions like "what type of surprise would you need make up for?" I felt so bad that I told him about it!

He was a little surprised that I did it. Then when I got the teasers he said that they looked really good. I got the website pictures on a Saturday and he sat with me and looked at EVERY picture! He said that they were really good and he like different outfits with different poses!

How did you or will you present the images to him?
I just showed him them while I looked at them because the surprise was taken out of it when he caught me with all of my makeup on!

What did you think of the experience of having the images done?
I cannot stop talking about it. I want EVERYONE to see my pictures because I was so excited about them. I have told SO many people to check out the website and go to a photo session!

How do you feel about your images?
I am excited about them! I would love to do another photo session!!

Which images are your favourites?
I think my favorites are the ones where I am in my husband Digital Cammie and my pink corset ones!





3 Comments:

At May 18, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Blogger Ruby Rideout said...

I have to tell you that I find your boudoir images so beautiful. They're clean yet sexy. I saw your website months ago and fell in love with your style, lighting, and compositions.

I am a photog in Phx AZ and photograph alot of women. More glamour or culture rather than boudoir. But when I do shoot boudoir, my inspiration stems from your work. All truly beautiful.

 
At May 20, 2008 at 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Casandra you look truly stunning. Thanks for sharing your images, they are inspiring.

 
At December 4, 2008 at 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cassandra, you are truly beautiful. Do not ever think that you are not!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home