Shanna's Images

Shanna who is featured below clarifies what sexy and classy is all about. Photographs capture so much more then the visual image, they show the true essence... when you look at these photos you see a beautiful and confident women.

We gave Shanna a mini interview, read her answers below to learn more about her Boudoir session...

What made you want to have images done?

I am getting married in September and they are my gift to my fiance.

How did you prepare for the session?
Went shopping, lots of shopping. I think Erica has never seen two girls come with so many outfits and props! Also did tanning a couple weeks before to have a glow and the morning of I used lots of mosturizer.

How do you think your fiance will react to seeing the images?
I hope he will be shocked and very impressed and happy with them. I have shown them to my mom and she loved them.

How will you present the images to him?
I am going to wrap them up in a fancy black case with ribbon around it and get him to open them alone the morning of our wedding.

What did you think of the experience of having the images done?
It was one of the most exhilarating experience . . . I guess I would use that word. I was worried I would feel very self conscious but after the first few picks it was a lot of fun. And the pictures really show me and I happy with that. I can't wait to do it again sometime.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home