Jane-Jack

Jane's nick-name is Jane-Jack. She says... "I love Jack Daniels, pure and simple. It's sexy, bad and full of attitude…like me. It's all I ever drink. HAHAAA!!!"... We love it too!



What made you want to have images done?
I have always wanted professional photos of myself done that portrayed all of who I am. I have seen lots of portrait photography done of just head shots….which is nice but boring to me. When Shanna proposed the idea that she is getting a boudoir session done for her soon-to-be husband and invited me to do it also, I JUMPED at the chance!! I saw examples of Erica's work online and my heart just started racing with excitement….this was it, I thought. This is something that I want.

How did you prepare for the session?
Shanna and I are perfectionists so to say the least we spent about a month or so preparing. Tanning, eating healthy, scrubbing, nails, frequenting all kinds of lingerie stores and getting ideas through websites like Victoria's Secret. I, myself, tired on almost everything in the stores I could get my hands on and picked what looked good on me.

Jane had a couple of funny stories about her experience doing the photos on the same day and how she was able to help when Shanna was in need and their experience after the session:

"Shanna didn't take any of her tags off her wardrobe so on her last shoot, one of her panty tags was showing through the black mesh. Shanna tried to tuck it in but with no luck. So I hear my name called and in I go into the room to see Shan standing on the bed with her pants half down and bum with thong hanging out facing the camera, along with the panty tag sticking out. So I walk up and try to fix the matter by tearing it off with no luck. Then I proceed to use my teeth. So we have Shan's bum right in my face and I'm biting it. I told Erica: Take a pic!! Take a pic!!!"

"Shanna and I went for lunch after to Moxie's, and we, of course, were in our jogging pants and runners and t-shirts with still the full hair and make-up on. As we were walking in the restaurant these middle aged men were walking out talking amongst themselves and one caught a glimpse of us, kept staring and TRIPPED!!! Shana and I laughed so hard and so did the gentleman's friend!!"

Thanks for your great testimonial:
"Erica did an AMAZING job and just can't believe how stunning they turned out and they aren't even enhanced yet! **HUGZZ!!** for her and the make-up artist (Sherry). I am telling all my gal pals about it because I think it's such a good thing to do for yourself let alone your man."

Here's a few more fun images from the session:



1 Comments:

At April 21, 2008 at 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had to share this! These two girls were ahead of me at the shoot. They were so great. They were howls and totally relaxed me. I can count on one hand how many people have seen me in my gitch before I had these pics done. If these girls weren't so darned fun, I would have died of embarassment. Jane looks better in that outfit then I did though...boo on her for that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home